Thursday, November 5, 2020

Postgraduate Studies

When I graduate from architecture, I would like to do master relationated with my career to follow learning and win experience when it arrive the time to work. I really haven't thinkg about what specifically master i want to do, I'm going to investigates some ones, but one i been thinkin about is do a master about sustainability and something realtionated with the urban because, like y writen in my last blog  we need sustentaible constructions to people and for the world :). 

For the master i want to do, and other masters that problaly take ,  i would to do it in other contrys like Italy, Greece and Spain because they have iconic architectural constructions that i would love to visit them and they are countries of a immense knowledge to expand my horizons. Also i would like to go US. 

Online class have been very helpful for the context we are living, I think this mode to do online class should be included with pressencial classes. I would be very grateful to go to study in a mix sistem of class because sometimes when i went to the university before corona i had to do some formalities with the bank and go to the medic and this specific events don't let me go to my class. Also if i get sick i would to view my recorded classes one and again . Would be more easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! I agree with you, maybe a mixed system would be the best for the future

    ReplyDelete