Sunday, November 29, 2020

My english blogging experience

 Hi everyone! 


I think this is the last blog I'll writting so I want to share my experience of writting in english with you guys.

I think this experience of  writting in english has allowed me understand much better everything I read in english, I have improved a lot my writting because in my first blogs honestly I dont know what i was writting😂 because, I dont remembered the tenses and  always used the "that" word every time. But now I can handle the tenses very well, I write only the necessary without crutches but I still have difficulties with some words i dont know what it means in english and the translator helps me a lot

To improve my english i think i'm going to write more in my notebook, view movies without subtitles or with subtitles in english. My computer is already in english maybe i would to change it in my phone too and i'm going to try to learn lyrics of my favorite songs, preferably rap.

I use english almost every day. I love listen music and always I search the meaning of the lyrics of the songs that i like and I try to learn the lyrics. Also sometimes when I searching info for my works and that info is in english I try to read it just as it is and thanks to practice and patience i understand very well.

Also like a personal comment this experience has been useful to all of us because in the future we could give our opinions, and relationated in the social medias with different people through this universal language. 


No comments:

Post a Comment