Thursday, November 12, 2020

Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about some stuffs i would like to change in my study programme 

Obviously  the academic charge is a thing, a thing we can't change but if could be change that would so good for everyone and for me would be amazing. In my opinion the academic charge stress us a lot and it's bad for our mental health, i wouldn't mind if the duration of the career lengthens because with that i would learn better some difficult subject that require time and dedication to study it.

I think the subject of the study programme of my carrer are really complete, we have a diversity of contents between the mathematic, art and history areas. also the other subjects that aren't included in the programme  and at the same time the university offers us are very helpful at the time we want to learn new habilitys and new knowledges about universal current contents of our society, i don't know some stuff like that haha. I really like the subjects that offers the the faculty.

About the infrastructure of my faculty, i really like it, i mean, I got used to it already. It's old but it has something that you enjoy to stay there, i think it must be Las Pircas haha. Also every space betwen the 6 blocks have diferents spaces and program that ivites you to stay and hang out with your friends. I wouldn't change anything of the estructure i think is very special.

🐈🍝📐📢💊🚑🚩♐🌞👽

No comments:

Post a Comment